3D Puzzles

Bridges

I was looking through Amazon yesterday for a model yacht for a friend, and the only thing I could find were 3D puzzles of them. I've heard of 3D puzzles but never bought one. Does anyone know how easy or hard they are?

Housepedia

I didn't even know that there are 3D puzzles. I am not surprised though that we have this kind of puzzle now. I just visited Amazon and checked out the puzzles, and they looked interesting. I would like to try working on one of them.

OCDQueen

I have done one of these before. It was of the Manhattan skyline. They aren't very difficult but they can be a pain. Because they aren't on a flat surface pushing the pieces together can get tricky.

Bridges

The Manhattan skyline would be an interesting one. If I'm not mistaken, the one of the boat that I saw looked like plain wood. I wonder if you can get hobby paint and get creative with it?

hoola3

I have put a couple of them together. They are more challenging but it was a lot of fun doing it. I put together an ocean theme puzzle. It was cool!

Talulah

I love jigsaws but am not convinced I'd enjoy the 3D variety. I have a special jigsaw mat that lets me roll it up when I need the table space for something. Would that work with a 3D puzzle?