Wall Painting?

Brady

I found a really good guy to paint the children's room with some colorful motifs. He's prepared to drop his price to about $3 per square foot because he's a friend of a friend and wants to do a favor. Is this price OK because I have no idea how much people charge for this? BTW, I saw some of his works and he is really talented!

MakeDoQueen

I think that's a great price for custom painting. The price of this can vary widely, depending on what people feel like charging, but I don't believe I've ever heard of custom artwork being that little.

GoodEnough

Absolutely! That is a great price. Jump on it, especially if you've already seen his work and know it's good. Offer to let him use photographs of the finished work for his portfolio. It's a nice return gesture, since he's doing you such a favor.

Brady

Absolutely! That is a great price. Jump on it, especially if you've already seen his work and know it's good. Offer to let him use photographs of the finished work for his portfolio. It's a nice return gesture, since he's doing you such a favor.
I'm all for returning that favor, thanks for the advice. I think I won't settle until I find him at least 2 more clients. I will go for it, thanks guys and girls!